mynes Manual page
NAMEmynes - Rolling minesweeper with islands and sonars
- mynes [OPTION]
-s --no-sound Disables sound;
more efficient than setting volume(s) to 0.
-f --touch Touch mode (overrides --keys).
-f --keys Keyboard mode.
-f --fullscreen Start in fullscreen.
-t --testing Enable testing of custom games and themes.
-v --version Prints version.
-h --help Prints this message.
Rolling minesweeper with islands and sonars.
- classic minesweeper games with small, medium, big and huge board (which needs --keys)
- scrolling game with increasing difficulty and three lives
- sonars that can be activated and launched by clicking on the blue cells
- can be played with keys, mouse or touch
- multi player (needs --keys option)
Written by Stefano Marsili <email@example.com>.
Copyright © 2019-2021 Stefano Marsili.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.